Hunting Ridge Motors is a licensed New York State Automobile Dealer (#0000). If you are looking at vehicles for sale on our website, or in our retail store, please be aware of the following:
- Sales tax is collected on all vehicle sales to New York State residents. Please note that New York State sales tax is collected according to New York State Department of Revenue requirements at our Mount Kisco, NY sales facility address, not your personal residence (or business) address.
- New York State residents will also pay New York State automobile registration and title application fees.
- We DO NOT charge a documentation fee on our vehicle sales – we always thought those were uncool.
- We work hard to represent vehicles honestly and transparently. The information is based on our review of the vehicle, our research related to the vehicle, and/or representations made by the previous owner(s). We strongly encourage, and welcome, pre-purchase inspections by yourself, or your representative.
- The vehicle is being sold to the Purchaser “as is, where is.” No warranties or representations of any kind of character, either express or implied, are made by the seller or may be relied upon by the purchaser with respect to the vehicle, including without limitation, (A) any implied or express warranty of merchantability, (B) any implied or express warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, (C) any implied or express warranty regarding defects, whether known or unknown, or (D) any implied or express warranty regarding originality.
- Please contact us for any questions on our inventory, or any of the above mentioned items, if you still have questions.